- Accreditation of courses visited in Mexico.
- Studies possible in English or Spanish
- Studies without tuition fee either in private or public universities
- Opportunity of a double degree in Mexico and Germany, Bachelor Thesis in Mexico, Internship in Mexico or 1 or 2 semesters exchange.
- Assistance at university
- Intercultural preparatory seminar
- Exclusive industrial council for mdhk in Mexico
- Information and experience reports regarding visa, required documents, apartment search, safety, health insurance, …
- Private university with state of the art facilities
- Great international environment
- Access to internship in German companies in Mexico
- Access to community service programs
see also: www.udlap.mx
- Double degree program. One semester of English taught classes in Mexico in Tec de Monterrey and one semester of practical phase in an industrial company based in Mexico, often a branch of German companies. Our double degree students often also write their bachelor thesis in the same company, of course in consultation with their supervising professor at the home university. Click here to see if your university and program are part of the double degree.
- Research project (option for Bachelor Thesis). Visit for one semester Tec de Monterrey´s labs and work in a research project with a top professor in any area. If the supervising professor at the home university agrees, the student can write their Bachelor Thesis during this time. Flexible work environment and the possibility to attend Spanish as a second language classes.
- Direct internship. If the student has a minimum of B1 level in Spanish, they can have access to a one semester (or shorter) internship in the industry in the area of Puebla. UDLAP will help the students finding the best place for the internship.
- Exchange 1 or 2 semesters. Students can visit any of the three partners in Mexico (Tec, UDLAP and UADY) and take classes in English or Spanish. This is the simplest path for internationalization in Mexico.
You can get advice and information from the international officer at your faculty or the International Office at your home university. You can also submit your application there.
The international office or the international representative of your faculty will check your documents and forward them to the responsible German subject coordinator.
The International Office will also be happy to advise you on possible scholarships.
- CV in English
- Short letter of motivation
- Grades overview in English
- Language certificates (if already available)
- E-mail address
- Home address
- Study program
- Desired start of studies
- Indication of whether exchange semester, internship, research project or double degree
desired university and location.
- Copy of passport