The charitable association “Friends of the DHIK” promotes the mission and projects of the “German University Consortium for International Cooperations DHIK” in the areas of science, research, teaching, and training. Further responsibilities are the support of students and the alumni work. The association also established an advisory board of the economy.
Members of the association are the universities of the Consortium (29 German universities, one Swiss university) and industrial companies which support the activities of the DHIK financially and ideally.
The following industrial companies are members:
- Robert Bosch GmbH, Stuttgart
- Brose Fahrzeugteile GmbH & Co. Kommanditgesellschaft, Coburg
- Daimler AG
- Festo Didactic GmbH & Co. KG, Denkendorf
- Mahle International GmbH, Stuttgart
- Siemens AG, Stuttgart
The executive board of the association “Friends of the DHIK” consists of:
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Reiner Dudziak (Bochum University of Applied Sciences), Chairman
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Hans Wilhelm Orth (Lübeck Technical University of Applied Sciences), Vice Chairman
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Bernhard Schwarz (Esslingen University of Applied Sciences), Vice Chairman
- Dipl.-Rom. Anja Daniels (Mannheim University of Applied Sciences), Treasurer
The annual general meeting takes place on a regular basis subsequent to the annual assembly of the University Consortium.
If you are interested in a membership, please get in contact with the chairman under the email address:
You can receive further information from the administrative office of the DHIK at the University of Applied Sciences for Economy and Technology of the Saarland under:
Telefon: 0681 5867-99145